Chillies, chillies & yet more chillies

Feel free to place links here to other BBQ-related sites. No links to other forums or commercial sites without prior permission from an admin.

Moderators: British BBQ Society, Steve

Chillies, chillies & yet more chillies

Postby gazz_46 » 19 Sep 2012, 09:05

FAO all chilli heads :twisted:

Have a chat with Joanna & Shawn for anything & everything chilli related they are very friendly and run an award winning chilli farm in Chawston Bedfordshire. So many varieties and products to choose from it'll blow your mind!

I am so lucky in that they are only a few miles from me, popped in after work Monday morning and picked up a kilo each of "fresh off the plant" Jalepeno & Seranade literally picked there and then....considering they werent even open*, were just about to leave for a meeting and yet took the time to show me round and let me in on their plans for the future spoke volumes of both their commitment and passion....they even sell smoked chilli which they do onsite!
Everything is available from the online shop, i don't think you will find better chillies or service anywhere take a look at their website they can also be found on Facebook & Twitter.

I spent yesterday morning smoking a handful of each of the chilli's over apple and hickory and then pounded them to make chilli flakes...........nice smokey sweet flavor and superb heat. Plan is to get saucy with some more of these beauties

http://www.edibleornamentals.co.uk/
(*open to visitors on weekends only for now...oooops!)

gazz_46
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Re: Chillies, chillies & yet more chillies

Postby derekmiller » 19 Sep 2012, 09:54

I can also vouch for this place.
Get all my young plants from them at the start of the year.
derekmiller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Links