Radio 2 CarFest

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Radio 2 CarFest

Postby LM600 » 02 Mar 2012, 20:06

So, I have R2 on in the AM and when I'm going to work.....all this week (and some of last) Chris Evans has been talking about the festival he is going to put on on the Aug. Bank Hols....CarFest!

Apparently, Jody Scheckter (sp?) is providing some meat (there will be a "meating place" as opposed to a "meeting place"...) and having been privileged enough to try some of his produce at MB World got me thinking about Q at this event.

So, is anyone throwing their hat into the ring as it were and offering to cook at this event - it is for chariddy after all!?

Cheers,

LM
LM600

Re: Radio 2 CarFest

Postby Toby » 03 Mar 2012, 08:23

Will have a look into the August event and try to find out a bit more info, Laverstoke run http://fieldtoforkfestival.co.uk/ every year which is taking place on the 9th and 10th June.
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby keith157 » 03 Mar 2012, 11:38

Jodie's meat featured on one of the Hairy Biker's shows, and it looked stunning, we will try to get there, electric coolbox in the boot, and pick up some interesting produce.
keith157

Postby LM600 » 03 Mar 2012, 13:03

Dagnamit! I've literally just bought tickets for the MK Tattoo Convention which is the same weekend as the Laverstoke event and I have a Q planned for my reprobate Mates after the convention on the 9th too!
LM600

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events