free rubs for first timers

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

free rubs for first timers

Postby joker smoker » 14 Apr 2010, 22:14

I have some free rubs available for any first timers who are booked in to compete in BBBQS competitions this year. Just send a pm with your address and your user name and I'll post them out to you
joker smoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Re: free rubs for first timers

Postby Steve » 16 Apr 2010, 10:34

I'm cooking competition first time on a UDS, does that qualify me for free rubs?
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby All Weather Griller » 16 Apr 2010, 12:09

Uncle John... How the devil?

Are these rubs your own brand or have you got an exclusive?

How's your sis by the way, was everything go ok with the nipper. She was with child at Rother wasn't she?
All Weather Griller

Postby British BBQ Society » 16 Apr 2010, 15:44

:lol: its ok guys you can get off your knees now!!
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby esselle » 17 Apr 2010, 18:34

joker smoker wrote:I have some free rubs available for any first timers who are booked in to compete in BBBQS competitions this year. Just send a pm with your address and your user name and I'll post them out to you

Just received today thankyou again :D
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby joker smoker » 18 Apr 2010, 21:59

Dear friends, I didn't expect so much interest. This was intended as a little incentive to help get some new blood at our comps. However I would be more than happy to bring a stack of samples to Tongham because I would really appreciate all your opinions. I have been buying high quality spices in bulk for a while and would be happy to help source any herbs or spices you may be looking for. I would also like to promote people making their own rubs alongside trying the respected American brands.Whilst it is well documented that many competition a in america are using branded rubs, these are very expensive and hard to come by for the average guy in the uk.
joker smoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events