Mayhem in May Full Results

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Mayhem in May Full Results

Postby British BBQ Society » 30 May 2010, 16:50

British BBQ Society Mayhem in May Results 2010

Mystery Box 2nd BBQ Mates
1st BBQ Shack

Dessert 2nd Bunsen & Burner
1st BBQ Shack

BBQ Sauce 2nd BBQ Fanatics
1st Berties

BBQ Chicken 3rd Kalahari Braai Squad
2nd BBQ Fanatics
1st The 3 Gastroteers

BBQ Ribs 3rd BBQ Shack
2nd Bite The Bullet
1st Big Foot BBQ

Pork 3rd Big Foot BBQ
2nd Royal Q
1st Bite The Bullet

Brisket 3rd BBQ Shack
2nd Bite The Bullet
1st Miss Piggy’s

Reserve Grand Champion Royal Q
Grand Champion Bite The Bullet
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mayhem in May Full Results

Postby Steve » 30 May 2010, 20:05

Congratulations to everyone who competed this weekend. Everyone made a great showing and there were some great dishes cooked out there over the weekend.

Thanks also to Toby and Kate for putting on such a great event, what a great start to BBQ season!!!!!!!
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Neil » 30 May 2010, 20:21

I Second steves thanks to Toby and Kate, they always look after us very well and put on great events.
Neil
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby joker smoker » 31 May 2010, 11:30

I'm just here to say a big thank you to everybody involved in Mayhem in May. To Chris and David for sorting out electric, toilets and showers [ which I'm sure everybody appreciated ], to all the judges , competitors and helpers but most of all to Toby and Kate for putting on what was surely the biggest and best BBQ competition so far in the UK. Last night's kip was pure bliss after this weekend's sleep deprivation marathon. Congratulations to Adie and family at Bite the Bullet for a fully deserved Grand Champion result and to Miss Piggy for taking First in Brisket at their first competition. I am really proud to be involved in such a fantastic society whose events are filled with the most helpful and friendly people you could wish to meet. I can't wait for the next one.
joker smoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Yeti » 31 May 2010, 13:55

Just wanted to add our thanks to Toby and Kate, and everyone else who helped organise the weekend. It really was as enjoyable as everyone promised, and a pleaseure to meet such a welcoming and friendly bunch. A lot of good advice was received, if only I could remeber it!! :roll:
Yeti
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby stickthekettleon » 31 May 2010, 17:47

Big thanks to EVERYONE! We had such fun this weekend and met some fantastic new BBBQS members - we hope to see you again in July. Huge congratulations to all the winners. Thank you Kate and Toby for hosting such a great event.

Heat beads ROCK!!
stickthekettleon
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby All Weather Griller » 31 May 2010, 18:27

Just to second everything that has been said above. We all had a fantastic time and can't wait for the next round in July.

As per previous comments, our thanks are warmly aimed a Toby and Kate for allowing us to destroy peace and quiet at Ranch Shea, making it truly Mayhem!

This will be up there on the memorable weekends list.
All Weather Griller

Postby MadCow » 01 Jun 2010, 18:27

I agree with everyone (I know ... makes a change ... :D ) Thanks to Toby and Katie for hosting a great event ... hope you are enjoying some peace and quiet now .. well until July anyway!
MadCow

Postby British BBQ Society » 01 Jun 2010, 18:32

I wish, marquee and refrigerated trailer went today, still some tidying up and the bouncy castles to go!!
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby esselle » 01 Jun 2010, 21:34

I would also like to thank Toby and Kate for their hard work and hospitality over the weekend. I would like to also say thanks to everyone we met for being so helpful especially john (joker smoker) who, even though he was on his own, hadn't slept, and was upto his neck in it, still managed to help us out over and over again, and still walked away with an armful of trophies! Congratulations to Adie and your family, you deserved it mate. Congrats also to Robert, our other neighbour for the weekend who won best sauce. Apologies to chris for pestering you and your good lady every 2 mins for the kettle. Thanks to Steve for all of your help leading upto the weekend aswell. Al, it was a pleasure to finally meet you. I am gutted that I didn't get chance to meet everyone there but I have never been in the company of a more friendly bunch of people. Our whole team was in agreement with or without a trophy we had a truly fantastic weekend with a fantastic bunch of people.
Just wish we could come in July now, but we will be there come august.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Next

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events