Mayhem in May 2011 Entry Deadline

Details of all cooking events,please add details of any events you are aware of that may have been missed

Re: Mayhem in May 2011 Entry Deadline

Postby Paa100 » 21 Apr 2011, 09:04

Hi guys. Looks like DOGS BBQ team won't be able to make this as we are off to Estonia to take part in their National BBQ festival the weekend after and too many of the team have to work. I had hoped to come along and meet a few guys, camp, steal a few ideas and generally mooch about. As it's competing teams only seems I'll have to wish you all a great weekend we will post some pictures and tell you all about our Estonian adventure on our return.

You should be able to follow progress here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DOGS-BBQ ... 1760097881

We are doing a tour of BBQ Reatuarants ini Estonia with Enn Tobreluts. Can't wait.

We has a testing day on Tuesday - getting a chicken breast recipe tested and breaking a new team member in - great weather! Great fun. We smoked some chicken thighs for lunch too. Hmmmmm.
Paa100
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby British BBQ Society » 21 Apr 2011, 09:10

Paa100 wrote:Hi guys. Looks like DOGS BBQ team won't be able to make this as we are off to Estonia to take part in their National BBQ festival the weekend after and too many of the team have to work. I had hoped to come along and meet a few guys, camp, steal a few ideas and generally mooch about. As it's competing teams only seems I'll have to wish you all a great weekend we will post some pictures and tell you all about our Estonian adventure on our return.

You should be able to follow progress here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DOGS-BBQ ... 1760097881

We are doing a tour of BBQ Reatuarants ini Estonia with Enn Tobreluts. Can't wait.

We has a testing day on Tuesday - getting a chicken breast recipe tested and breaking a new team member in - great weather! Great fun. We smoked some chicken thighs for lunch too. Hmmmmm.

End there was me thinking you were into the KCBS style competition :lol: remember we have comps in July and August too!
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby British BBQ Society » 21 Apr 2011, 09:21

DrSweetsmoke wrote:Still considering Estonia and all the other events ourselves. 8-) Isn't it all a bit bothersome when life get's in the way of a good smokeout? :lol:

Brilliant!! I havent laughed that much in ages :lol: :lol:
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Competitions Cook-offs & Events