Meat/Flavour Injector

Please feel free to post reviews of new barbecues, gadgets and of course food. The opinions within the forum are not necessarily that of the web site owner!

Meat/Flavour Injector

Postby Riverrat » 26 Nov 2011, 01:52

I have been looking for a new meat injector over the last few weeks to try to change the flavour of my normal cremated remains!! Bit of a mine field depending on how much you are willing to pay, anything from a couple of bucks to a hundred.

I saw this one in a store over here (Walmart) and liked the fact that it came with two needles - one fine and one with a larger bore for reduced clogging, it came in it's own plastic case for storage and with the bit for the government cost around thirteen dollops. Not bad looking for the money so got one to try.

Injected our Thanksgiving Turkey using Kraft Italian dressing which has some lumpy bits in it with the larger of the two needles with no big issues, only one minor blockage which cleared with an empty and refill. Other than that it did the job, no fuss no drama and not a silly cost.

The one I purchased is branded as Farberware, I looked on Amazon UK and the same looking bit of kit is available in the UK but branded Master Class, about ten pounds plus delivery ish on your side of the pond.

1565small.jpg
Meat/Flavour Injector
Riverrat
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Meat/Flavour Injector

Postby British BBQ Society » 14 Dec 2011, 16:50

Cheers for the tip!
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Barbecue Reviews