New range of Offset smokers

Please feel free to post reviews of new barbecues, gadgets and of course food. The opinions within the forum are not necessarily that of the web site owner!

New range of Offset smokers

Postby Swindon_Ed » 24 Apr 2012, 11:14

Whilst over in Holland i was talking to one of the BBQ distributors over there who talked about a new range of offset smokers which are made of thick steel and are also coming in at a good price.

He told me that they are called SmokyFun Smokers and they look very simillar to Cactus Jacks & Horozon smokers but from what i've found online they start at €750. They are only available in Germany at the moment but shipping would be quite cheap compared to importing from the US and they do look quite good.

Have a look at http://www.smokyfun.eu/
Swindon_Ed

Re: New range of Offset smokers

Postby All Weather Griller » 25 Apr 2012, 07:08

That looks like a nice piece of kit Ed, did you get to play with one at the event?
All Weather Griller

Re: New range of Offset smokers

Postby Swindon_Ed » 25 Apr 2012, 09:12

All Weather Griller wrote:That looks like a nice piece of kit Ed, did you get to play with one at the event?

Sadly there wasn't one there, but i'd like to get my hands on one of these, because as you've said they do look like a nice bit of kit and at a resonable price.
Swindon_Ed

Return to Barbecue Reviews