Discovery Buffalo Wing Sauce

A forum for reviews of Various Sauces. Only mods and admins can create new topics here, but everyone else can reply. Opinions expressed here are those of the individual and are not representative of the BBBQS.

Discovery Buffalo Wing Sauce

Postby British BBQ Society » 10 Oct 2010, 13:24

On the hunt for some Buffalo Wing Sauce and stumbled across "Discovery Buffalo Wing Sauce".

£2.50 for 295g

It claims "A tasty, mild chilli sauce for baking or barbecuing chicken pieces. Finger licking is compulsory"

I have to say, a Buffalo sauce it is not, possible uses would be an alternative for a chilli con carne dry mix, all in all very disappointing.

4/10
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Discovery Buffalo Wing Sauce

Postby Ady » 23 Jul 2011, 14:43

I agree, bought this by mistake while looking for Budweiser wing sauce, I was very disappointed and ended up using it as a 'cook in' sauce with some thighs, peppers and onions. Not even close to a wing sauce imo. Your 4/10 sure is generous!
Ady
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby baduila » 24 Nov 2011, 12:40

This is my favourite wing sauce :-

http://www.hot-headz.com/chilli-sauce/w ... -original/

Havent found anything close.
baduila
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Postby noxskuses » 15 Oct 2013, 08:35

I love Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce. I remember the first time I had this sauce and it was one of those new flavour experiences. I'd never tasted anything like it. My family is addicted to it now and normally make my own.

Pete
noxskuses
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Sauces