Hello

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Hello

Postby markd » 19 May 2011, 13:52

Spent a good few days going through the site and am really pleased I found it, loads of great info on here.
I've been recreationally bbq'ing for years but have recently had my interest in smoking tweaked, I would like to get further into this extention of outdoor cooking, I've had a few goes at ribs, chicken etc with some very tasty results, allthough being north of the border (near Edinburgh) the weathers not usually as good as it is further south but it wouldn't be the first time I've cooked with a big coat on so no real problems there.
I will be seeking info from those in the know with regard to purchasing a new/second hand smoker in the help section, look forward to posting reading more.

Mark.
markd
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Hello

Postby theburnschap » 19 May 2011, 14:57

Hi there!

Everyone on here has a mass of experience and information, and I have had loads of advice even as a newbie myself.

Hope you find what you need, I'll be purchasing a smoker soon - just need to wait until payday....

theburnschap
theburnschap
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Introduce Yourself