Hi from SunofTzu

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Hi from SunofTzu

Postby SunofTzu » 29 Jan 2010, 17:02

Hi guys,

I've just got a ProQ Frontier smoker and whilst googling around for recipes, techniques etc was pleased to see a Brit site dedicated to proper BBQ. Looking forward to picking up some BBQ tips :)
SunofTzu
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Hi from SunofTzu

Postby British Bulldog BBQ » 30 Jan 2010, 10:27

Welcome to the forum, good bunch of people on here who are always available to help.
Toby
British Bulldog BBQ
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Mike_P_in_Tucson » 30 Jan 2010, 19:36

Hi and welcome. I have owned an Excel 20 for just over 6 months, and I love it. In case you don't already have it, here is a link to the ProQ website. They also have a forum and can provide plenty of tips for using your Frontier;

http://www.probbq.co.uk
Mike_P_in_Tucson

Postby British BBQ Society » 31 Jan 2010, 11:20

Mike_P_in_Tucson wrote:Hi and welcome. I have owned an Excel 20 for just over 6 months, and I love it. In case you don't already have it, here is a link to the ProQ website. They also have a forum and can provide plenty of tips for using your Frontier;

http://www.probbq.co.uk

Hi Mike,

I am more than happy for people to post links on the forum, you will note that the ProBBQ web site is already listed in the links section at the bottom of the main page. As the largest supplier of ProQ (probably in the world) for the last 6 months we support the brand wherever we can.

Happy Posting

British BBQ Society
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself