Pub Chap from SE London

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Re: Pub Chap from SE London

Postby essexsmoker » 28 Jun 2016, 12:31

Sounds like all is going well!
essexsmoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Toby » 29 Jun 2016, 20:43

Are you heading to grillstock this weekend? There will be some pretty nifty kit there and a lot of brains to pic!
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BoneCandyBBQ » 21 Jul 2016, 07:41

Toby wrote:Are you heading to grillstock this weekend? There will be some pretty nifty kit there and a lot of brains to pic!

Gutted to have missed it. How was it?

Have had to miss most of the BBQ events this year due to Wedding plans!
Can't wait to get stuck in next year and get my ass along to some more of the fun.

Small chance that there will be a tour of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama in Nov!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BoneCandyBBQ
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby BoneCandyBBQ » 21 Jul 2016, 07:46

sleepybones wrote:Glad the ribs came out good. Am guessing that, being spare ribs rather than baby-backs, they could better handle the 5hours prior to foiling?

Yeah, it was some really very good quality Dingley Dell thick cut from my local butcher.
I've had ribs from them loads and they have always been pretty decent but these I took one look at and nearly wet myself.

Looking forward to another few goes this week after hearing Pricilla's method on the united Q podcast. Agave nectar foil sound yummmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BoneCandyBBQ
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself