Greetings!

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Greetings!

Postby SmoggyBBQ » 18 Aug 2016, 12:37

Hello, my Name is actually Dave, but as I live on Teesside(in the southern part so I am technically in North Yorkshire) I chose the smoggyBBQ name :lol:

I am so pleased to have found this group and Forum.
I have been a keen amatuer cook for a number of years but have only started getting into BBQ over the last 18 months or so and more seriously over the last 10 months......So much to learn ! :o

I have tons of bbq sites in my bookmarks and have loads of facebook and twitter contacts too, as well as youtube subscriptions etc.
I have created my own youtube channel called 'bbq for beginners' too as well as accompanying facebook and twitter pages.) All a bit of fun and to share stuff I learnt as a beginner and continue to pick up as I learn the ropes.

I love to make my own rubs and sauces as well as trying stuff I pick up on line in the uk and overseas.
Looking forward to interacting with you all ! Cheers!
PS I work offshore and cannot wait to get home next week and start grilling again ! :D
SmoggyBBQ
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Introduce Yourself