Hi Guys

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Hi Guys

Postby THRILLIN GRILLIN » 07 Nov 2009, 21:46

My names Chris, alot of you will know me from the rother valley comp where I was a judge and Toby's "bitch " for the weekend hehe.
I met Toby one of the main members of the bbbqs in the pub, he has introduced me into the world of real bbq.
I've recently moved to New Zealand so you could say i'm taking the british bbq society across the world.
I'm working on getting a small webber to practice and perfect my bbq skills, i'll put regular updates up to show my progress, I'll take great pleasure in kicking toby's ass at bbqing I know its not gonna happen but its makes me feel good saying it.
Happy grillin

Chris
THRILLIN GRILLIN
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Hi Guys

Postby British Bulldog BBQ » 08 Nov 2009, 20:12

Welcome to the forum Chris and you are right........... never gonna happen! :lol:
Toby
British Bulldog BBQ
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby THRILLIN GRILLIN » 11 Nov 2009, 06:15

Hi toby how do I put pics up on the forum, wanna put a pic of a cool bbq I found.
Give it time my friend, soon the master will become the student lol :shock: :ugeek:
these little smilies things are good fun.
THRILLIN GRILLIN
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby THRILLIN GRILLIN » 11 Nov 2009, 06:19

Sorry mate was being an A hole :o found the answer in the introductory forum option.
THRILLIN GRILLIN
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Introduce Yourself