Hello fellow BBQ'ers

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Hello fellow BBQ'ers

Postby stevethegould » 08 Dec 2016, 16:22

hello all, i am steve from Manchester and am new to this site, i have a long history of BBQing from both england and the famous land of the Braai (south Africa). i have undertaken my own unique style from fusion to outright spectacular tasting food. i utilise a basic brumbeque which has been adapted with a smoke box and now a brand new rotisserie. i utilise mainly OAK for all my needs due to the wide range of uses, i impart the smoke flavour of mainly the oak mixed with apple and olive wood to provide a unique flavour experience. i want to be involved in a BBQ team as i see this as an ultimate experience in providing satisfaction through BBQ's and seeing the exspressions on the punters faces when they taste the delights for the first time, so if there are any teams in the manchester area who want a new member or trial a new member then i am here. this year i have put myself forward to prepare and cook the entire christmas dinner on the BBQ (now thats a challenge) take care all you lovely BBQers and happy smoking.
stevethegould
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Hello fellow BBQ'ers

Postby derekmiller » 12 Dec 2016, 13:28

Welcome Steve.
derekmiller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself