New Sponsor - Booker

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

New Sponsor - Booker

Postby British BBQ Society » 06 Jun 2011, 13:14

I would like to welcome http://www.booker.co.uk onboard as a main sponsor for the year. They will be providing all of the produce required for Ready Steady Q, Kids Q and the pork for the peoples choice award at the Big Feastival!!
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Sponsor

Postby JEC » 06 Jun 2011, 13:43

Nice work there Toby
JEC

Postby markd » 06 Jun 2011, 17:49

Is there any chance of qualifying for application for membership to the cash and carry via the sponsorship, have read that you can buy boxes of ribs from them, apologies if this posts a bit forward..... :oops:
markd
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby British BBQ Society » 06 Jun 2011, 18:29

DrSweetsmoke wrote:I think I remember the requirement for you had to be an active member to get a card from BBBQS. Things may have changed though as some that don't compete have gotten them.

Nice work on the Sponsorship Toby.

that is correct, sitting on the sidelines doesnt qualify you, i am able to get cards for those that compete on a regular basis under the the Society, but we have to adhere to their rules, they are trade only, and it doesnt look good when people get British BBQ Society cards and use them every 6 months.
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby markd » 06 Jun 2011, 22:06

British BBQ Society wrote:
DrSweetsmoke wrote:I think I remember the requirement for you had to be an active member to get a card from BBBQS. Things may have changed though as some that don't compete have gotten them.

Nice work on the Sponsorship Toby.

that is correct, sitting on the sidelines doesnt qualify you, i am able to get cards for those that compete on a regular basis under the the Society, but we have to adhere to their rules, they are trade only, and it doesnt look good when people get British BBQ Society cards and use them every 6 months.

Message received, suitably unqualified. :?
markd
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby esselle » 08 Jun 2011, 12:42

Nice work again Toby.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Barbecue News