Forum Guidelines

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

Forum Guidelines

Postby British BBQ Society » 21 Sep 2011, 11:51

Please make sure you keep up to date with the forum guidelines which can be found here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3 in particular, no promotion of any external competition until next year, the reasons for this will become apparent in approx 6 weeks with some restructuring of the society and some big announcements.

Due to some very silly comments I have added below. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

This isn’t about censorship, it isn’t about attacking free speech. But anything that is provided by a commercial entity in this case BBBQS Ltd has to protect its interests, how else would we be able to provide this forum?

Those interests and commercial ventures are not “ignoring or shunning” other competitions, we readily endorse them but need to get our structure in place for 2012, for example we already have a date clash for Grillstock 2012 and I am seeing if we can move our event so we do not have the same issue as this year.

The British BBQ Society is a competition circuit with a free to use forum. We (anyone would) just expect members to apply a little common sense before posting irate / inaccurate comments, if you do not understand send a pm, if you still havent got it, send another one.

Sometimes we will not be in a position to tell you what is happening. Do not assume because something is being held back its negative, you just have to be patient.
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Barbecue News