Judges Forum

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

Judges Forum

Postby MadCow » 06 Jun 2010, 09:58

Hi All

Believe it or not, there is a Judges forum .... trouble is I'm the only one that can see it as I'm the only member ... I't very lonely in that forum :cry: so how about a suggestion ....

Lets have a Forum where people can ask the judges questions on what they are looking for, how their boxes were scored and general tips and hints ... also why the comments were made on the judging forms. People who have judged can then let everyone know what went wrong with their last turn-in and hopefully, improvements can be made at future competitions.

Let us know if you think this will help and we'll ask Toby (very nicely of course) to get it set up!!
MadCow

Re: Judges Forum

Postby British BBQ Society » 06 Jun 2010, 18:29

As an administator (in name only) I didnt realise that only administrators can see it, Steve can you make it public so everyone can post in it and Jackie can sit in her "world" answering questions, ;) thanks

Jackie I will email you a small spreedsheet which lists box numbers with team names from Mayhem in May,

Toby
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Steve » 06 Jun 2010, 18:42

The original idea was that it was a private area for registered judges to share judging info. However it's not panned out that way because we've got no one in the judges group. I'll make the judging forum public.
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MadCow » 07 Jun 2010, 08:37

Thank you !!!
MadCow

Return to Barbecue News