National Final - August

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

National Final - August

Postby British BBQ Society » 09 Jun 2010, 09:41

This is to confirm the National Final will be held at the Rudgwick Steam and Country Show http://www.rudgwicksteamshow.co.uk/ over the August bank holiday weekend, further details will be issued within the next couple of days.
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: National Final - August

Postby All Weather Griller » 09 Jun 2010, 17:13

Cool, do you know if there will be pitch size restrictions or is it too early to say?
All Weather Griller

Postby esselle » 21 Aug 2010, 18:37

Do we have any more details yet? Electric? Toilets/showers? Are we camping at cooking area or in a different area? Sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby British BBQ Society » 21 Aug 2010, 19:32

Details have been posted in different areas. I will be supplying an electric supply but can I suggest everyone tries to use low energy lighting where posible, there are portaloos in site and I have organised addtitional in our area. There are not showers, it is litterally a field. Each team will have a 4.5m frontage and tents etc will be directly behind your pitch.

It is important that you are on site and setup prior to 10am on the Saturday morning if you are taking part in Ready Steady Q, if you are not onsite prior to this you will not be able to gain vehicle access to your pitch until 6pm on the Saturday.

I will be sending the event entry tickets out on tuesday (special delivery), please remember this is a huge show with approx 1,000 different exhibitors and there will be strict ruls to follow. If you have any questions please email me toby@bbbqs.com
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Barbecue News