Congrats to the British Bulldogs BBQ team

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

Congrats to the British Bulldogs BBQ team

Postby Brian » 19 May 2014, 20:13

Big Shout out to the British Bulldogs Toby, Alan, Eddie, Richard and Derrick for taking second in the Whole Hog division at the Memphis World Championship of BBQ. My friend and I traveled from St. Louis (up river) to Memphis (down river) this past weekend to learn about BBQ competitions. We were lucky enough to meet up with Bulldogs and watch up close as they competed and shocked the BBQ world with their 2nd place entry. It was truly remarkable (as I was told by many old timers) to have a first-time team like the Bulldogs finish so well in this, the premier BBQ competition.
Thanks for letting Tim and I share in your experience (oh and for the various libations)!
Best of Luck in the future and we hope to see you guys in St. Louis for our inaugural event in September.
Brian
Brian
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Congrats to the British Bulldogs BBQ team

Postby Toby » 22 May 2014, 15:25

HI Brian,

Thanks for getting in touch! Can you email me toby@bbbqs.com with the st louis info (appreciate its still in the air) really tempted to get out again! Great meeting you both and it was a pleasure to host you!
cheers
Toby
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Barbecue News