BBBQS Shop?

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

BBBQS Shop?

Postby Swindon_Ed » 05 Jan 2011, 20:54

Hi Toby,

I know you've probaly got a million things on your plate with your building work, arranging the competitions, running the society and trying to fit a life in somewhere around all that as well.

Is there any news on when the BBBQS shop will be open again or a seak peak of what the shop might be stocking as I'd like to be buying my Q kit from the society to help support the site.

With quite a long shopping list of kit needing to be ordered ahead of the new season it would be good to know what kit will be available before I start getting stuff shipped from all over the place.

Thanks,

Ed
Swindon_Ed

Re: BBBQS Shop?

Postby British BBQ Society » 06 Jan 2011, 07:13

HI Ed,

It has been a long time coming and will still be a while longer, I cannot say excatly what is going to be there, needless to say i will have a 40ft container arriving from the states end of March / Beginning of April..........
Cheers

Toby
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mcdodge » 06 Jan 2011, 07:31

Sounds exciting - what kind of stuff will you be selling?
mcdodge
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby British BBQ Society » 06 Jan 2011, 09:09

This is where members can get involved, Is there anything in particular you would all like to see available over here? I will be importing several containers a year including Smokers, Pellets, Rubs, etc let meknow your wish lists and if its viable I can look at adding it to our offering.
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Swindon_Ed » 06 Jan 2011, 18:20

Hi Toby,

One of the items on my list is some kind of pit controller. BBQ Guru or Stoker either will do with wsm attachments.

some other bits that are on the list which i'm not sure if you're already looking to ship are.
Blues Hog sauces and the rubs.
Pepper holder for my ABT's
Bear Paw's
frog matts
Maverick's

If you want me to get orders inplace before you get some of this stuff shipped over, let me know and we can talk about it.

Thanks,

Ed
Swindon_Ed

Postby Swindon_Ed » 06 Jan 2011, 18:23

Also some KC Master Piece Original. I was looking for this whilst i was in New York but couldn't find it.
Swindon_Ed

Postby All Weather Griller » 06 Jan 2011, 19:14

I have some bear paws you can have Ed. I don't rate them.

PM me your address.

Cheers

Adie
All Weather Griller

Postby British BBQ Society » 06 Jan 2011, 20:14

DrSweetsmoke wrote:
Swindon_Ed wrote:Also some KC Master Piece Original. I was looking for this whilst i was in New York but couldn't find it.

LOL :lol:

Hi Ed, you will have to excuse Al, he has probably been hitting the ale again, http://www.americansweets.co.uk/ used to do KC Original not sure if they still do.
British BBQ Society
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby All Weather Griller » 06 Jan 2011, 20:16

I think they also do blues hog but it's in the small jar.

The definately do the Bone suckin sauce.
All Weather Griller

Postby aspinallkate » 06 Jan 2011, 20:45

British BBQ Society wrote:
DrSweetsmoke wrote:
Swindon_Ed wrote:Also some KC Master Piece Original. I was looking for this whilst i was in New York but couldn't find it.

LOL :lol:

Hi Ed, you will have to excuse Al, he has probably been hitting the ale again, http://www.americansweets.co.uk/ used to do KC Original not sure if they still do.

I could spend a fortune on that site!
aspinallkate
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Next

Return to Barbecue News