Traeger Pellet Grills UK Stockists?

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

Re: Traeger Pellet Grills UK Stockists?

Postby tommo666 » 08 May 2015, 17:45

Tiny wrote:Tommo, Assume you meant "full" one of my favourite typos :)

Have gone through 3 bags of the GMG pellets thus far, loving the fruitwood and the hickory gold, not so wowed by the Texas oak as not as heavy a smoke as I expected. Think they are good value as at the moment reckon cost is identical to gas and much cheaper than charcoal and wood.

Want to try some of the single wood pellets and the lil devils as they look stonking value.

Cheers
Tiny

Oops. yes i meant full :-) I have used the lil devils and they're ok. To quote "does what it says on the tin"
tommo666
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Postby noxskuses » 13 May 2015, 13:24

I like the Texas blend Tiny, but the two bags I had were full of bits & powder. Fruitwood is my fav for pork & chicken. Just bought a few bags of lil devils & will be trying them this weekend.
noxskuses
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby JBBQ » 13 May 2015, 16:31

Also the Texas stuff doesn't half burn fast!
JBBQ
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Tiny » 13 May 2015, 16:41

Hi Gents,
I agree the Texas does seem to burn faster, but as I am not overwhelmd by its smoke flavour I am using it for hot and faster cooks.

In terms of the GMG Big Pig Rig, spoke to Darren at American BBQ Co and sadly they cant import them as the trailer specification in the US and UK are different and it would need an almost total rebuild to be street legal.

So we will have to keep piggy consumption in moderation.....
Cheers
Tiny
Tiny
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Previous

Return to Anything Butt