BBQ World AKA Dawsons

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

BBQ World AKA Dawsons

Postby Kiska95 » 21 May 2015, 20:38

Hi
Has anyone else had any bother with BBQWorld.co.uk AKA Dawsons?????

I am having a bit of a chew on with them over the BBQ just bought last week.

I wanted a fast grilling kettle and didn't want a Weber as everyone has them and plumped for a Napoleon Rodeo Pro after a bit research. To be honest it was the cast Iron grate, Hinged lid and adjustable grate height that swayed me, plus the freebies. Checked the prices and everywhere was at £250 but BBQ world offered free delivery, free cover and free chimney starter for £251.99. Good stuff! So I clicked the link on the BBQ World deal to be added it to my to my basket and was taken to Dawsons to pay. Paid, job done. The BBQ came quick as a flash and the driver gave me BBQ and the cover but no Chimney. Got in touch with them and a guy called TOM came back and said sorry not on the invoice. I assured him that I had booked the deal and sent him a screen shot of the BBQWorld deal that I clicked on.

There you go people I kid you not

Delivery : Normally Next Working Day on orders over £50 placed before 3pm (read more)
Included In This Offer:
1 x Napoleon NK22CK-L Cover - 63910
1 x Napoleon Rodeo Pro Charcoal Kettle BBQ - PRO22K
D

He is now insisting that if it wasn't on the invoice i'm not getting it but if I would like to view one which I assume he wants me to potentially buy? WHAT!!!!!! I emailed back and said the cover wasn't on the invoice either but I got that!

Been getting some missed calls today from a strange number but it appears to be BBQ World so I will let you know how I get on when I ring back tomorrow.
Kiska95
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Re: BBQ World AKA Dawsons

Postby Kiska95 » 22 May 2015, 10:10

Yep all sorted they were very good about it too so no worries
Kiska95
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Re: BBQ World AKA Dawsons

Postby essexsmoker » 22 May 2015, 18:59

So they should be! It's their cock up! You shouldn't have had such a problem in the first place really. don't they know their own deals?
essexsmoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Anything Butt