Anyone fancy a NEW Traeger Pellet Grill At HALF PRICE?

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

Re: Anyone fancy a NEW Traeger Pellet Grill At HALF PRICE?

Postby noxskuses » 02 Jun 2015, 11:52

I've seen £55 quotes on anyvan.com for similar weight & same mileage (Plymouth to Peterborough), so might be worth checking there as well.

Pete
noxskuses
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Xtianmadrid » 02 Jun 2015, 14:23

If we can get up to the 10plus units, please could you put my name down for 2 x the equivalent to the Traeger Elite 075.
I would also need some spares shipped at the same time, not sure what yet. Can we get the new Digital Controller ?

Thanks

Xtian
Xtianmadrid
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Chris__M » 02 Jun 2015, 16:55

OK - I am in. Will PM you details.
Chris__M
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Kiska95 » 02 Jun 2015, 21:55

Hi pete
Very interested as i am about to pull the trigger on a GMG DB. but i note you have a DB would this be better quality as i have heard that the traeger is the dogs?
I would want to order the elite but as toby mention spares especially controllers etc is there a little list of prefered spares for us folk that no nowt about them so we can just say yep i'll have them?
I will value your open opinion very much
thanks
i will pm my details if thats ok? have you reached 10 potentials yet?
Kiska95
Twisted Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

Postby noxskuses » 03 Jun 2015, 07:49

Xtianmadrid wrote:Can we get the new Digital Controller ? Thanks Xtian

Units will come with digital controller.

Pete
noxskuses
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby noxskuses » 03 Jun 2015, 07:58

Kiska95 wrote:Hi pete, Very interested as i am about to pull the trigger on a GMG DB. but i note you have a DB would this be better quality as i have heard that the traeger is the dogs? is there a little list of prefered spares for us folk that no nowt about them so we can just say yep i'll have them?

Just to clarify that I have never owned or used a Traeger grill or one of this companies clone models, so I can make no comparisons with a GMG grill, although they look almost identical. The Elite model (£475) is slightly bigger than the GMG Jim Bowie, which costs £930 in the UK. That's twice the price!

As for spares, Toby recommends you buy a complete set of spares but this is a big manufacturer that isn't going anywhere. They always have spares for all items & offer a 1 year guarantee.

Pete
noxskuses
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Anyone fancy a NEW Traeger Pellet Grill At HALF PRICE?

Postby TakingtheBrisket » 03 Jun 2015, 08:02

With the couriers you need to check if they'll move them because they are classed as an oven and alot wont because of insurance. There's anyvan.com where couriers bid on the job
TakingtheBrisket
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby noxskuses » 03 Jun 2015, 08:07

ELITE ONLY - WE NOW HAVE 10 ORDERS SO HURRY UP & PM ME IF YOU WANT ONE AS WE ARE PLACING THE ORDER NEXT WEEK :D

I will send everyone who places an order my home address, telephone number & bank details. Once I have received payment from everyone, I will place the order. Delivery to my home address will take up to 40 days. You will receive tracking details if applicable. Each person will be responsible for the delivery of their unit from my home address to your home address. You can arrange a courier or pick up from my house.

Pete
noxskuses
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Xtianmadrid » 03 Jun 2015, 08:12

Thinking about spares and add ons, can you get the front external shelf for the elite. This hangs on the outside
of the unit and is very useful.
Thanks

Xtian
Xtianmadrid
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby J0hn78 » 03 Jun 2015, 11:16

I'm definitely up for one, maybe two if I can swing it. When do you need to know by? I ask as I'm going to Cyprus for my stag week on Saturday and wasn't planning on taking a laptop and phone.
J0hn78
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Butt