Snow Smokes

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

Snow Smokes

Postby All Weather Griller » 25 Nov 2010, 07:46

Well we are being warned winter is on it's way and that we must brace ourselves.

I say yes, brace ourselves to our duty to show that we can BBQ in any weather, we shall smoke in Snow, we shall smoke on the seas and oceans, we shall smoke with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall prove to our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall smoke on the beaches, we shall smoke on the landing grounds, we shall smoke in the fields and in the streets, we shall smoke in the hills; just because summer has ended we shall never surrender!

LOL You tube what you do! Here's a clip from my efforts earlier this year!

All Weather Griller

Re: Snow Smokes

Postby esselle » 25 Nov 2010, 12:41

Excellent! :lol:
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Swindon_Ed » 25 Nov 2010, 13:41

I was quite dissapointed when i looked out my window this morning and i didn't have any snow.

Let hope it comes by the weekend as it looks like a good laugh.

Thanks,

Ed
Swindon_Ed

Postby crsmoke070 » 01 Dec 2010, 12:32

I smoke over in america year round and last year we had over 6 feet of snow over the whole winter. Just put on a jumper and your boots and get out there. You can warm yourself with some drink and standing near the warm smoker. Get some fire bricks for the bottom of your smokers and a welding blanket. Eating some good Q on a cold day makes you dream of summer.

Enjoy and stay warm.

Chuck
crsmoke070
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby smokinjim » 02 Dec 2010, 01:09

Good video. I see on the news that you got some of our Canadian winter weather today. Probably doesn't get quite as cold there though. Minus 19C here tonight and only -12C during the day.
smokinjim
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby esselle » 03 Dec 2010, 07:19

Will be off out later to buy some ribs and chicken for a BBQ tomorrow.
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby Neil » 08 Dec 2010, 07:51

Im hoping that we have more snow in 2 weekends time....im dusting off the q for an xmas smoke and nothing confuses my neighbours more than smoking in the snow :D....and love the point when you take the lid off the anticipation is great :D
Neil
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Return to Anything Butt