Around the UK with BBQ 2009

The place to hang out and chat about anything and everything that doesn't fall under our other categories.

Around the UK with BBQ 2009

Postby Blazing » 29 Oct 2009, 19:41

2009 was a great year for BBQ. Although the summer was'nt the best Andy Annat & Dave Clarke from Blazing Barbecues travelled length and breadth of the country with their tongs. Here are a few pics of their travels.

Vanessa was keen to give the grill a go! - Andy at The Taste of London with Weber BBQ's

Dave Clarke fed the crowds at the launch of the new Mercedes C class

BBQ catering in Yorkshire, Scotland, London, Hampshire, - This has been one busy year....

Dave was talking BBQ with Michelle Roux during cooking demonstration in Regents Park

Andy had a great time showing 2 michelin star Martin Blunos - How to BBQ Yorkshire puddings

Andy cooking on gas......The launch of a new housing complex with Calor & Shepherd homes

Andy has delivered grilling classes in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Harrogate, Newcastle, London and York during 2009.

BBQ demonstrations - Andy with Gary Rhodes

Blazing
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Re: Around the UK with BBQ 2009

Postby All Weather Griller » 29 Oct 2009, 20:52

Some great Pics there Andy!

Beerz

Adie
All Weather Griller

Postby Blazing » 05 Jan 2010, 22:04

Can you believe it. My first BBQ function this year is at the new race track in Dubai. 14-15-16th January 2010. Where we will be providing high end BBQ food to the teams and guests of Astin Martin & Mitsibushi. I was happy and to be honest a little proud to have got the contract. Hopefully a good start to the year :?:
Blazing
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby British Bulldog BBQ » 05 Jan 2010, 23:24

Congratulations, are you taking an Aston as part payment???? Beats the hell outta my first gig, a hog roast for 100 in a couple of weeks :lol:

Let us know how it goes.

Toby
British Bulldog BBQ
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Blazing » 27 Jan 2010, 20:50

Not quite an Aston as payment - but what a gig. BBQ in the sunshine in the winter. I left home and the temp was -9degrees. Got to Dubai +30degrees, shorts & sun glasses. We made some great contacts & have the chance of lots more work out there. £12 per pint made for a sober team!
Blazing
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby Steve » 28 Jan 2010, 08:42

£12 per pint - ouch!

HAve you got some pictures that you could post Andy, would be great to see.
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Anything Butt