Been a great day

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

Been a great day

Postby Toby » 21 Feb 2012, 16:15

Still battling with Uveitis but managed to spend some time in front of the computer today.

I am very pleased to announce a continued relationship with I.O.Shen Knives and Eti Ltd, manufacturer of the fantastic Thermapen!

Eti have offered a Thermapen as a monthly prize for the IBQN recipe competition which goes live in a couple of days.

Taking our relationship one step further both have agreed to let IBQN become a re seller for their entire range which will give forum members 10% off RRP. The IBQN shop will be going live next week and includes many other ranges all of which will have the discount applied using the forum codes which will be released when launched.

As always i will keep you posted with any updates.
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Been a great day

Postby keith157 » 21 Feb 2012, 16:24

Sorry to hear about your eyes, to be honest having seen the Wikipedia picture of the inflamation I'm darn glad we're not skyping.

Great news about the shop.....
keith157

Postby Toby » 21 Feb 2012, 17:28

My god, just looked at the picture :shock: , how on earth did it get like that? The pain is horrific well before that stage. I had it a couple of years ago and recognised the signs after a couple of days so no bloodshot symptoms just a damned headache and an aversion to light.
Toby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Steve » 21 Feb 2012, 18:22

Ha ha I just looked at te Wikipedia picture. If yours gets like that then we could make a BBQ horror movie. Anyone for nightmare on spoil lane with Toby Kruger? You could even use IO Shens as your blades :lol:

Seriously though, well done on today's achievements!
Steve
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby esselle » 22 Feb 2012, 08:18

Congratulations on a good day for BBQ again. What's the recipe competition then? Sorry about the eyes mate but I have to say Steve....very funny....can't fault you :lol:
esselle
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Return to Barbecue News