EMERGENCY! DRIVER REQUIRED

All the latest from barbecue organisations/ organisers and manufactures in the UK, if anything has been missed fell free to chip in!

EMERGENCY! DRIVER REQUIRED

Postby joker smoker » 16 Apr 2012, 09:41

Due to unexpected circumstances I have been left requiring a driver to take our equipment to Amsterdam from Brighton and back for the Tony Stone Comp.All expenses will be paid. Camping on site. Great experience for novice smokers or anyone looking to compete in the near future. Leaving Friday returning Monday. Full international driving license required.
joker smoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Re: EMERGENCY! DRIVER REQUIRED

Postby Pooky » 16 Apr 2012, 11:55

PM'ed you
Pooky
Got Wood!
Got Wood!

Postby BBQFanatic » 16 Apr 2012, 12:09

John

I have an intl drivers, but doubt I can get out of a friends bachelors party on saturday. If you in a real bind, let me know at the end of the week and I will see if I can get out of it.

Q
BBQFanatic

Postby joker smoker » 16 Apr 2012, 20:57

all has been sorted. thanks to everybody for your offers of help. I have had the most intense Monday that I have ever experienced.I think Friday 13th caught up with me today. :lol: :? :shock:
joker smoker
Rubbed and Ready
Rubbed and Ready

Postby JEC » 17 Apr 2012, 05:50

joker smoker wrote:all has been sorted. thanks to everybody for your offers of help. I have had the most intense Monday that I have ever experienced.I think Friday 13th caught up with me today. :lol: :? :shock:

Glad you got it sorted John, it will only get better now, I hope you bring back another title for your collection.
JEC

Return to Barbecue News