Hi Everyone!

Please stop by and say hello when you first join. Let us know who you are, where you are and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: British BBQ Society

Hi Everyone!

Postby Diggle » 03 Apr 2018, 12:09

Hi, I'm Diggle.

I am fairly new to BBQ but I am already addicted. So far I have been just cooking low'n'slow at home for friends and family on my WSM 47.

I am thinking of maybe making it into more of a side job at weekends but I have a few questions.

I have been reading and like the sound of the FEC120 for what I am looking to do. The main thing that is concerning me is how I would prepare the meat. I enjoy doing whole briskets but my concern would be that if I was taking an FEC120 to an event, would I be able to part cook the briskets the day before or would this cause issues?

Ideally, I would like to be able to finish work on a Friday night for example, come home and start cooking my briskets and then pull them, then the next morning take the FEC120 to where the event is and continue to cook the briskets from there. Would this work? Would this be what a faux cambro would be used for?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Kind Regards
Diggle
Diggle
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby deanpegal » 08 May 2018, 15:35

Hello Diggle, I'm Dean Pegal, Nice to meet you.
deanpegal
Still Raw Inside
Still Raw Inside

Return to Introduce Yourself